Monday, October 21, 2013

"My decision to switch from ADT to Guardian was absolutely the right one."

Our Security Consultant Tony Fisher received this wonderful letter from new customer Julie O. from Grosse Pointe Farms:
 
Residential Installer Don Cook

"First I would like to thank you for being professional and knowledgeable about the Guardian Alarm products. The installer, I believe it was Don (Cook), was also efficient, knowledgeable and very friendly which only confirmed that my decision to switch from ADT to Guardian was absolutely the right one.


My friend suggested Guardian, another recent customer, after I complained about how ADT had been giving me a difficult time about switching an account into my name so that I COULD PAY THE BILL. After three calls to ADT without success I called Guardian and what a difference, professional, knowledgeable and more advanced equipment and services for less. I am a Guardian Alarm customer for the duration."