Monday, October 13, 2014

Customer Praise For Guardian Alarm

Our sales, installation and customer service teams are often praised while many of our behind the scenes employees go unnoticed. However, this wonderful letter was written about two of our accounting team members:

"Time goes by so fast that we often lose track of it and don’t follow up on positive things but always address negative things. I wanted to stop time for a moment and express my appreciation for the assistance provided by two of your employees; Ms. Tiffany Newby (pictured, left) and Ms. Sherry Droze (pictured, right).

Both of these ladies have been efficient, polite and professional every time I contact them for assistance. They reply promptly to email messages and contact me via phone as needed when I have questions. It is my pleasure to work with both of them on our account to resolve billing issues." Inez G. - Redford, MI (10/6/14)