Friday, October 15, 2010

Four people rushed to hospital with possible carbon-monoxide poisoning

DETROIT (WXYZ) - Four people including a teenage boy were rushed to the hospital from their home with what is believed to be carbon-monoxide poisoning.
A man who lives at the home on East Grand Boulevard on Detroit's east side says he came back from the store to find two people including the 13 year old unconscious and two other residents very dizzy.
Clarence Jenkins says he had started the furnace for the first time this season before going to the store and when he left, everyone seemed ok.