Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Excellent Home Security Installation

Wayne Mason
Guardian Alarm Installer
"I want to thank Guardian for the excellent customer service provided today by Wayne Mason. I was not able to be home during the install, so Wayne and I spoke over the phone several times during the process to work out issues. Because of my son's disability, access to the keypad is very important. Wayne took the time to insure proper location for my son.

Also, during the programming of the keypad, Wayne advised me that there was a problem with my wireless router password. Wayne offered to help with this as well. At my request, AT&T called my house to help Wayne change my password to something compatible with the keypad. Both my son and mother-in-law thought Wayne was very helpful and friendly. Please thank him again for me." Dave from Plymouth Twp., MI

For more information about Guardian Alarm visit guardianalarm.com or call 1-800-782-9688.