Monday, February 24, 2014

Another ADT Customer Switches to Guardian Alarm

Bryan Duff
Guardian Alarm Security Consultant
Our new Grand Rapids customer Deborah K. recently switched her account from ADT. She wrote to our Security Consultant Bryan Duff (pictured):

"I want to thank you so much, for how helpful, friendly, informative, and professional you were today.

It was such a relief to talk with someone who CARED that my home wasn't secure, due to an accident to our ADT equipment. ADT certainly didn't care, or they would have offered to repair their equipment sooner than 3 weeks time!!

I am also completely thrilled that your technician is coming out TOMORROW!! I seriously wish we would have known about Guardian before we had spent the past 10 years with ADT!! After all, if a company can't respond to a problem, when you have the problem, then what good are they? Any company could have taken our money for ten years, without doing anything for it.

Again, thank you SO MUCH!! I will definitely talk to everyone that I know, about the wonderful difference between Guardian and ADT!!"