Wednesday, September 5, 2012

"If anyone I know needs a security system, I know who to refer them to..."

Guardian Alarm Security Consultant David Raschke
"Thank you for the professional prompt service I have received from you on more than one occasion. Most of my calls have been 'last minute' requests and you have exceeded my expectation on delivering and taking care of my needs. On some or all of my requests a third party was required to be contacted and you jumped to the challenge and contacted them swiftly to meet my needs and I want to thank you for all you do. Your company should be very proud to have a person like yourself on their team. The bad news is you make me look bad because as a sales account executive myself, I don’t service my customers as you do. I will use you as a role model so I can please my customers as you so naturally do. If anyone I know needs a security system, I know who to refer them to... David Raschke, because people make a company not the brick and mortar." Bill B. - MI