Thursday, March 24, 2011

4 dead in home from carbon monoxide poisoning

A 39-year-old mother and her three children, ages 10, 16, and 18, were found dead Wednesday morning in the living room of their Central Toledo home after they died from carbon monoxide poisoning.

Police and fire investigators said Tamara McDaniel, 39, and her children - 18-year-old Damien Reyes, Dominique Reyes, 16, and Taralynn Wood, 10 - recently moved into their Hamilton Street home.

When crews entered the home at around 10:30 a.m. they discovered the house had no gas or electricity but did find a generator in the kitchen.